Who we are, what we do, how it all works out.
You’ll want to team up with us.
Principal and Creative Director Eric Oxenberg (link) has over 25 years of marketing experience in such fields as finance, entertainment, technology, automotive and hospitality.
- Strategy & Creative 75%
- Account Management 65%
- Customer Happiness 90%
Senior Copywriter Adair Seldon (link) specializes in discovering the personalities behind her clients’ corporate personas, and injecting her trademark warmth, wit and humor into their communications.
- Content Creation 85%
- Wit & Personality 95%
- Food Advocacy 87%
Art Director/Illustrator William Kent (link) brings his experienced hands and discriminating eye to any photo shoot, logo design or illustration project, ensuring a polished, branded result that clients love.
- Design & UX 50%
- Adobe Illustrator 95%
- Brushes & bristles 70%
Programming Lead Ken Kohn (link) has had a long career in technical services, with over 15 years of developer and facility management experience. He’s sure to corral that code so your pages behave.
- Project Management 85%
- Server Administration 68%
- Team Interface 75%
WHAT KIND OF CREATIVES ARE WE?
• We are skilled visual communicators with a breadth of experience in both branded agency and direct-response advertising. Our creatives have worked at Ogilvy, JWT, Team One, W+K, Genex and others.
• We are experienced problem-solvers who can communicate with equal facility to agency creatives, corporate management, outside vendors and production team members. In the business of creating and producing compelling messages using today’s technology, we speak the language.
• We stay immersed in the latest trends in technology, social media, consumer goods and world affairs. Our reading list includes creative stalwarts as Rolling Stone, Saveur, Wired, Forbes and Entertainment Weekly, culture champions all. We use Twitter, FaceBook, Yelp, Instagram, Google+ and other social technologies to stay abreast of consumer attitudes. Because in the fast-changing world you live in, we must keep up.
WHAT ARE WE GOOD AT?
- Internet/multimedia interface design
- Online project development and content creation
- Strategy and campaign concepting
- Marketing and advertising
- Photographic compositing & image manipulation
- Graphic design and art direction
- Commercial photography
- Public relations and copywriting
- Print and multimedia production
- Database and fileserver development, programming and hosting
- Interactive and traditional project management
If strategy, marketing and communications aren’t your areas of expertise, come to us, the idea experts, Coincident Ideas.
What can Coincident Ideas do for you? Create and host a new web site. Rebrand your corporate identity. Launch an email campaign. And more.
Over 20 years of direct marketing and branded advertising experience in such markets as financial management, retail, technology, automotive and hospitality.
Find your market
We make sure your customers get the message and enjoy hearing it, without emptying your wallet in the process. In short, we reach people. If you need to reach your audience, click here for a no-obligation consultation.
What we’ve been working on recently.